Yes! My Clarisonic has changed my life. I was reluctant and skeptical at first but I will never not have one.
Lexli skincare products, Clarisonic, and spironolactone. I get flower enzyme facials as upkeep (mostly a treat for myself). I still get an occasional breakout (one zit compared to multiple). I recently did a test to see if Lexli was actually “my,” holy grail and it is. I broke out using other cleansers and moisturizers. I highly recommend Lexli. It is aloe based and soooooo wonderful.
My thoughts exactly ??
I’m in the same boat. So many days I want to cry. It can only get easier from here!
Response to The Definitive Ranking Of Pop Divas:
Celine should be higher.
Response to Meet The Human Etch A Sketch:
I have it, too. It’s more annoying than anything. The smallest scratch or bump into something and I’m red and puffy for hours.
- Meowwwoof "Which "OC" Character Are You?"
- Meowwwoof "16 Cats Who Are Secretly Dog People"
- Meowwwoof "Michael Showalter's 11 Reasons Wh..."
- Meowwwoof "Lady Gaga's Butt Was The True Sta..."
- Meowwwoof "6 Pictures That Prove Hogwarts Is Real"
- Meowwwoof "Handicapable Kitten Won't Let Her..."