4. The album Tell All Your Friends recently celebrated its 10th anniversary.
6. And in that time, Pete Wentz married someone, had a baby, and is now divorced. His son, Bronx, is now 4 years old.
9. There is a Kidz Bop version of “All The Small Things.”
10. And Yellowcard’s “Ocean Avenue.”
15. And remember when Davey Havoc of AFI used to look like this?
17. Kill Your Idols played one of the last shows at CBGB in 2006. It has now been closed for seven years.
19. Patent Pending have been a band for 12 years and they’re still going strong.
20. And they formed around the same time that Something Corporate’s “If You C Jordan” was released.
21. All of those band T-shirts you once had have now been turned into a fabulous DIY scarf.
23. Cartel once slept and wrote songs in a bubble for a week and people actually showed up to see them.
24. This is what Chris Conley looked like when Stay What You Are first came out.
27. The Ataris have gone through 19 members since they first became a band.
30. Most of the guys in the Get Up Kids now have kids of their own.
31. One of the most popular pop-punk bands right now is named after a line in a New Found Glory song.
32. Some bands made songs about MySpace.
35. But even if we’re all getting older, we can all still remember the glory days, right?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?