4. The album Tell All Your Friends recently celebrated its 10th anniversary.
6. And in that time, Pete Wentz married someone, had a baby, and is now divorced. His son, Bronx, is now 4 years old.
7. And Thursday’s Full Collapse, that album is 12 years old.
8. This is what the Blink-182 girl looks like today.
9. There is a Kidz Bop version of “All The Small Things.”
10. And Yellowcard’s “Ocean Avenue.”
11. The fact that there is a musical based on a Green Day album.
12. Warped Tour is now old enough to go to college.
13. Jimmy Eat World have been a band for 20 years.
15. And remember when Davey Havoc of AFI used to look like this?
17. Kill Your Idols played one of the last shows at CBGB in 2006. It has now been closed for seven years.
18. And all of the best venues on Long Island have now shut their doors.
19. Patent Pending have been a band for 12 years and they’re still going strong.
20. And they formed around the same time that Something Corporate’s “If You C Jordan” was released.
21. All of those band T-shirts you once had have now been turned into a fabulous DIY scarf.
22. This Brand New Your Favorite Weapon vinyl is going for $400 on eBay.
23. Cartel once slept and wrote songs in a bubble for a week and people actually showed up to see them.
24. This is what Chris Conley looked like when Stay What You Are first came out.
27. The Ataris have gone through 19 members since they first became a band.
30. Most of the guys in the Get Up Kids now have kids of their own.
31. One of the most popular pop-punk bands right now is named after a line in a New Found Glory song.
32. Some bands made songs about MySpace.
33. 95% of these kids are no longer friends.
34. And 99% of them are no longer posi.
35. But even if we’re all getting older, we can all still remember the glory days, right?
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›