For the Hogwarts student:
8. Sterling Silver Hogwarts Class Ring, $58
Cheaper than a real class ring.
For the Quidditch fan:
11. Golden Snitch Chained Bracelet And Ring, $4.99
Feels like Sasha Fierce-Potter.
14. Topaz Snitch Ring In Sterling Silver
Engagement material, perfect if your wedding announcement is in The Daily Prophet.
For the booze — uh, potions master:
15. Polyjuice Potion Flask, $20
One sip and you transform into a drunk biddy.
18. Laser-Engraved Deathly Hallows Flask, $20
The fourth Hallow: The Flask of Insobriety.
19. For the Muggle-born techie:
20. Deathly Hallows Wood Pattern Galaxy S4 Case, $11.99
The Galaxy kids need love too.
22. Leather Deathly Hallows Phone Case, $15.98
“Siri, where is the nearest Horcrux?”
For the Death Eater:
24. Dark Mark Bracelet, $1.99
if you’re not ready for the tattoo just yet.
For the Deathly Hallows believer:
28. Resurrection Stone Ring, $29
Can’t promise revival of the dead, but makes for a great cocktail ring!
33. Deathly Hallows Earrings, $2.80
Eat your heart out, Xenophilius Lovegood.
36. Deathly Hallows Cedit Card Holder, $16
To hold the most powerful credit cards in the world.
For the spellmasters:
38. Expecto Patronum Ring, $10
This Patronus ring might just be as good as the real thing.
39. Expecto Patronum Cufflinks, $15.75
To ward off Dementors at the next wedding you attend.
For the young Marauders:
45. Mischief Managed Keychain, $12
Get it? ‘Cause you come home and you take out your keys and you’re like “I got shit done!”
For the Potterheads*:
*Get it? ‘Cause the lightning is Harry’s scar hehehe.
50. Scar And Glasses Ring With Birthstone, $29
You can pick your birthstone to go with the ring!
54. Lightning Bolt Earrings And Necklace Set, $7.87
Sport a temporary scar in gold.
And for the one who wants a little bit of everything:
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈