For the Hogwarts student:
8. Sterling Silver Hogwarts Class Ring, $58
Cheaper than a real class ring.
For the Quidditch fan:
11. Golden Snitch Chained Bracelet And Ring, $4.99
Feels like Sasha Fierce-Potter.
14. Topaz Snitch Ring In Sterling Silver
Engagement material, perfect if your wedding announcement is in The Daily Prophet.
For the booze — uh, potions master:
15. Polyjuice Potion Flask, $20
One sip and you transform into a drunk biddy.
18. Laser-Engraved Deathly Hallows Flask, $20
The fourth Hallow: The Flask of Insobriety.
19. For the Muggle-born techie:
20. Deathly Hallows Wood Pattern Galaxy S4 Case, $11.99
The Galaxy kids need love too.
22. Leather Deathly Hallows Phone Case, $15.98
“Siri, where is the nearest Horcrux?”
For the Death Eater:
24. Dark Mark Bracelet, $1.99
if you’re not ready for the tattoo just yet.
For the Deathly Hallows believer:
28. Resurrection Stone Ring, $29
Can’t promise revival of the dead, but makes for a great cocktail ring!
33. Deathly Hallows Earrings, $2.80
Eat your heart out, Xenophilius Lovegood.
36. Deathly Hallows Cedit Card Holder, $16
To hold the most powerful credit cards in the world.
For the spellmasters:
38. Expecto Patronum Ring, $10
This Patronus ring might just be as good as the real thing.
39. Expecto Patronum Cufflinks, $15.75
To ward off Dementors at the next wedding you attend.
For the young Marauders:
45. Mischief Managed Keychain, $12
Get it? ‘Cause you come home and you take out your keys and you’re like “I got shit done!”
For the Potterheads*:
*Get it? ‘Cause the lightning is Harry’s scar hehehe.
50. Scar And Glasses Ring With Birthstone, $29
You can pick your birthstone to go with the ring!
54. Lightning Bolt Earrings And Necklace Set, $7.87
Sport a temporary scar in gold.