For the Hogwarts student:
1. Hogwarts House Class Rings, $15 each
Get one (or all four) here.
3. House Aluminum Rings, $11.95
For something a little more minimalist.
4. Black Chrome Pocket Watch, $10.99
More functional than a Time-Turner.
8. Sterling Silver Hogwarts Class Ring, $58
Cheaper than a real class ring.
For the Quidditch fan:
11. Golden Snitch Chained Bracelet And Ring, $4.99
Feels like Sasha Fierce-Potter.
12. Golden Snitch Bracelet, $7.00
Super cute. 150 points, guys.
14. Topaz Snitch Ring In Sterling Silver
Engagement material, perfect if your wedding announcement is in The Daily Prophet.
For the booze — uh, potions master:
15. Polyjuice Potion Flask, $20
One sip and you transform into a drunk biddy.
16. Felix Felicis Flask, $19.99
We’re up all night to get lucky*~*~
17. Polyjuice Flask With Real Wood, $22.50
Vintage, so adorable.
18. Laser-Engraved Deathly Hallows Flask, $20
The fourth Hallow: The Flask of Insobriety.
19. For the Muggle-born techie:
20. Deathly Hallows Wood Pattern Galaxy S4 Case, $11.99
The Galaxy kids need love too.
21. Platform 9 3/4 Ticket Phone Case, $24
Get your ticket here.
22. Leather Deathly Hallows Phone Case, $15.98
“Siri, where is the nearest Horcrux?”
For the Death Eater:
24. Dark Mark Bracelet, $1.99
if you’re not ready for the tattoo just yet.
For the Deathly Hallows believer:
28. Resurrection Stone Ring, $29
Can’t promise revival of the dead, but makes for a great cocktail ring!
29. Deathly Hallows Canvas Field Bag, $25
Perfect for hunting Horcruxes.
33. Deathly Hallows Earrings, $2.80
Eat your heart out, Xenophilius Lovegood.
34. Deathly Hallows Swiss Military Satchel, $56
AKA Deathly Man Purse.
36. Deathly Hallows Cedit Card Holder, $16
To hold the most powerful credit cards in the world.
For the spellmasters:
38. Expecto Patronum Ring, $10
This Patronus ring might just be as good as the real thing.
39. Expecto Patronum Cufflinks, $15.75
To ward off Dementors at the next wedding you attend.
41. Accio Keychain, $6.50
Summoning your keys has never been easier.
43. Winged Key Earrings, $12
10/10 would wear, HP fan or not.
For the young Marauders:
45. Mischief Managed Keychain, $12
Get it? ‘Cause you come home and you take out your keys and you’re like “I got shit done!”
For the Potterheads*:
*Get it? ‘Cause the lightning is Harry’s scar hehehe.
50. Scar And Glasses Ring With Birthstone, $29
You can pick your birthstone to go with the ring!
54. Lightning Bolt Earrings And Necklace Set, $7.87
Sport a temporary scar in gold.
And for the one who wants a little bit of everything:
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›