1. “Back-to-school shopping” for senior year means “stocking up on liquor,” now that you’re 21.
Mamrie Hart / Via youtube.com
2. Especially when you realize how expensive drinking will be when you leave your college town.
Bravo / Via reddit.com
3. Instead of buying books, you find them for free in the bowels of the internet.
Nickelodeon / Via fifa-rager.tumblr.com
5. The packing and move-in stages are no brainers to you by now.
7. Rather than get all dolled up, a clean pair of sweatpants is your “first day outfit.”
8. You accept the inevitable, like sleeping at 5 a.m. and waking up whenever the universe wills it.
Sony Pictures / Via rebloggy.com
11. And if you’re doing one, you begin mentally preparing yourself for your thesis or senior project.
Jorge Cham / phdcomics.com
12. As it slowly but surely becomes your lord and master.
Henry Fuseli / commons.wikimedia.org
13. You select your classes based on the attendance policy.
14. And you use the syllabus to calculate how much work you actually need to do to pass the class.
15. While freshmen start to look like toddlers who’ve invaded the campus with their Smirnoff Ice.
16. And they insist on asking you for advice since you’ve mastered BSing on the spot.
17. It seems like everyone and their estranged father is asking you, “What are you doing after graduation?”
E4 / Via yyeeaahhh.summer-breath.com
18. And your parents are checking up on you to make sure you’re on the road to real-personhood, just like in high school!
Howard McWilliams / Via cambridgenannygroup.com
19. You’re cleaning up your Facebook and hoping no future employers see photos of you having a good time.
20. But with dismal career prospects, grad school has become a serious life choice.
21. You’re in deep denial that every experience at school is your “last” everything ever.
BBC / Via allyourgifrelatedneeds.tumblr.com
22. Like, it’ll be the last time you sit in the student section at your last home game.
24. And more attainable goals like sneaking onto a roof and watching the sunrise.
25. Because you’re seeing everything through graduation goggles.
CBS / Via fanpop.com
Matt Ortile (or-TEE-lay) is BuzzFeed's resident Cat Deeley and is based in New York.
Here Are The Top Stories