1. As men get older, they begin to prefer rough sex, while the opposite is true for women.
2. Twitter users tend to have shorter relationships than those who don’t tweet.
3. Which is maybe why chances are greater that they give themselves an orgasm once a day.
4. More Jewish OkCupid users say they’ve never masturbated than their atheist counterparts.
5. And firm atheists tend to be smarter than those who are religious.
6. The higher the per capita GDP of a country, the hornier its citizens. #firstworldprobs
8. iPhone users have sex with more people than Blackberry and Android users.
Though more sexual partners doesn’t necessarily mean they’re having sex more often.
9. If you want to sleep with someone on the first date, make sure they like to drink beer.
Beer lovers are 60% more likely to be OK with sleeping with someone they’ve just met.
10. If you’re taller, then you’ve probably had more sexual partners than shorter people.
Though this only holds true up to a certain point. There’s a cutoff at 5’10” for women and 6’5” for men, which means people don’t want someone who’s too tall.
11. But shorter women seem to get more attention, while taller men are hit on more often.
The scales are different because of the eternal fact that men almost always make the first move, so women get more unsolicited messages.
12. Profile pictures taken with camera phones are the least attractive to other users.
Put away the Instagram.
13. Vegetarians enjoy giving head more than their carnivorous counterparts.
I guess the rest of us get enough meat in the day AYOOO.
For more research and data, check out the OkTrends blog.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›