1. Yaha Han as Camilla from the anime film Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust.
Men and women have been dressing up as their favourite characters from anime, films, games, manga, TV, and books for over 100 years.
2. Kamui as Wonder Woman.
A Daft Punk costume built and worn by Bill Doran (left), and Knightmage as Venom from Spider-Man.
4. Checkley as Savage Opress from the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Boomie (left) of the cosplay group Strawberry Censor as Gon Destroyer from Blade & Soul, and Goldy as Alphonse Elric from the manga and anime Fullmetal Alchemist.
6. Danny Kelley as Superman.
8. Shawn Thorsson as a Spartan from Halo.
Voroninsky (left) as Empress Himiko from the video game Atlantica Online, and Jibrii Ransom as the Marvel Comics character The Black Panther.
10. Lyz Brickley as Garrett from the video game series Thief.
MangaFreak150 (left) as Cheza from the anime Wolf’s Rain, and Meagan Marie as Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones.