- matthewjohno "J.K. Rowling Apologised For Killing O..."
- matthewjohno "This Friendly Dutch Owl Keeps Landing..."
- matthewjohno "Here's Some Food That's Been Painted ..."
- matthewjohno "21 Reasons Hard-Boiled Eggs Are The O..."
- matthewjohno "Someone Actually Did A Test To See Wh..."
If you have large pores, which many people with oily skin have, the material clogging your pores can oxidize, which turns it black. This can also happen with smaller pores but definitely more common with larger ones. It’s basically out of most people’s control whether they get them or not.
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›