Check out all the best of 2013
1. When Nick Jonas took this shirtless selfie and officially became a full-grown babe.
3. When Zac Efron flipped these burgers in frat hunk mode.
5. And his beautifully shiny bottom while mounting a toilet.
6. Literally any moment that Tom Daley was in a speedo or underwear.
7. Every single selfie taken by Usher, the hottest 35-year-old of all time.
8. But especially every image that involves his flexing abs.
10. And pretty much anytime Colton Haynes did anything at all.
11. When Cristiano Ronaldo erected a 52-foot photo of himself in his underwear for some reason.
David Ramos / Getty Images for CR7
12. When the Warwick Rowers got naked once again and held up this bucket with the sheer power of hotness.
13. But especially when they squirted one another in the face.
15. When this hot guy was UNJUSTLY removed from a Florida stadium for being a certified hunk.
17. When Robbie Rogers and his beautiful face and arms and entire existence where on the cover of OUT Magazine.
Photography by Matthias Vriens-McGrath for OUT Magazine
18. And pretty much anytime Robbie uploaded an adorable and also sexy Instagram picture.
19. When Henry Cavill became an actual man of steel in the workout video to end all workout videos.
23. When Charlie Hunnam brought all this to Pacific Rim.
27. When Josh Hutcherson and his arms and jawline were on the cover of OUT Magazine.
Photography by Nino Muñoz / Out Magazine
30. And when the world discovered he was so much more than salad dressing.
31. Pretty much every moment on True Blood but especially Joe Manganiello’s butt.
33. When the Old Spice guy went to Australia and picked up this snake in nothing but his Old Spice towel for some reason.
Ryan Pierse / Getty Images
35. When Tom Welling graced the world with his certified silver foxiness.
Pascal Le Segretain / Getty Images
39. Basically anytime Michael B. Jordan and his arms did anything.
Neilson Barnard / Getty Images
42. When Kit Harrington and his one billion abs graced this poster for Pompeii.
George Kraychyk / insidemovies.ew.com
44. And when the world discovered the glorious beauty that is Clint Eastwood’s son, Scott.
God Bless 2013.
Full-time Beyoncé and writer for BFF at BuzzFeed. His work for BuzzFeed is now (mostly) on Twitter, Tumblr and @YrBFF
Here Are The Top Stories
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.