1. So Kesha was on the radio and somehow started talking about how much she loves Harry Styles.
2. And the interviewer, Nick Grimshaw, who’s one of Harry Styles’ best friends, was like, “Oh, yes? Tell me more.”
3. And so, of course, Kesha gave Harry a really weird compliment.
Sure, Kesha. Sure.
4. And then the interviewer was like, “Surprise, he’s been listening to everything you just said.”
5. So Kesha was super embarrassed.
6. Like, really embarrassed.
7. And Harry was like, “Hey, guys. This is awkward.”
8. And Kesha was all like, “Oh, no.”
9. But then the interviewer was like, “Go on, guys. Get to know one another. Fall in love. Get married.”
10. So Kesha was like, “Where are you, Harry?”
11. And Harry was like, “I’m on a bus in Canada.”
12. And Kesha is like, “Oh, Canada’s cool.”
13. And finally the interviewer is like, “Let’s spice this up… Do you like fish Harry?”
14. And Harry is like… “Um, yeah, I like sushi.”
15. And Kesha is literally like, “Well, you’ve come to the right place.”
16. And Harry is like, “Oh, Jesus.”
17. AND THAT’S BASICALLY THE ENTIRE AWKWARD INTERVIEW AND KESHA KNOWS HOW BADLY SHE PLAYED IT.
18. And after Harry leaves, Kesha is like, “I hate this interview.”
19. But Kesha knows she’s still an adorable dork and Harry Styles is probably in love with her anyway.
20. Watch the entire 6-minute awkwardness:
Here Are The Top Stories
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.