1. A group of eight student protesters stormed into the Liberal Party headquarters on Thursday afternoon, to protest against the proposed higher education changes.
2. And after several chants against the government’s harsh education cuts, at the worst moment, in came a delivery of $1152 worth of red wine.
3. According to Channel 9 reporter Andrew Lund during the protest, a SECOND bottle of wine was also delivered.
4. The police arrived to end the wine delivery silliness/student protest.
5. And the protest continued on the street outside the party headquarters.
6. It’s not the first time this year the Liberal Party has been slayed by red wine - NSW Premier Barry O’Farrell stood down after lying about receiving an expensive bottle.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›