1. Eric Barttley, Housing Works, United States.
2. Noi Apisuk, Empower, Thailand.
3. Benedicte Kouassi, ITPC, Cote D’Ivoire.
“With treatment the risk of HIV transmission is reduced by 96%.”
4. Nadine Legret, Esther, France.
5. Grant Dobson, Victorian AIDS Council, Australia.
6. Robinson Castillo, Domenican Republic.
“If you’re transgender you can take your hormones with your HIV medication!’
7. Tim Wilson, Australian Human Rights Commissioner, Australia.
8. Ian McKnight, CVC, Jamaica.
9. Ina Rosenstiel and Greta Philine Jeske, dotHIV, Germany.
“Antiretrovirals: In developing countries they cost $140 for a full year.”
10. Lotte Romero, IESSDEH, Peru.
“Did you know?… Only 27% of Peruvians with HIV know they have HIV.”
11. Zakaria Bathout, International Treatment Preparedness Commission, Morocco.
“In my country people especially young people and gay people are not able to get tested and have access to health services. Zakaria, Morocco.”
12. Devan Shea and Beirne Roose-Snyder, Change; Center For Health and Gender Equity, The United States.
13. Liu Peng and Liu Tong Tong, Chinese Association for STD/AIDS Prevention and Control, China.
“There are currently nearly 1000 community based organisations actively participated in AIDS response in China.”
14. Linh Do, Health campaigner, Australia.
15. Ana Pascom, Ministry of Health, Brazil.
“Do you know that Brazil has implemented treatment as prevention since 2013 and by June 2013 the number of new patients already increased by 38%?”