1. This photo of her being nominated for an Academy Award at age 20.
What were you doing at age 20?
2. And then becoming an Academy Award winner just two years later.
Before the age of 25.
3. And being totally humbled by it.
4. Having literally so much fun with Bradley Cooper.
Because she’s an awesome friend.
5. Handling losing gracefully.
How someone handles losing says more about them than how they handle winning.
6. This example of her “fangirl or go home” attitude.
“Hey guys, look, it’s Bradley Cooper! I know, right?!”
7. Sitting front row at a Dior fashion show since she has been the face of the brand for three years.
8. Her signing autographs for her incredibly successful blockbuster film trilogy, in which she plays a strong and complex woman.
Oh, right, she also escapes death dozens of times.
9. This photo of her standing next to a giant poster of herself for said movie.
Because when you’re the lead actress in one of the only films that features a female in a strong leading role, you get a giant poster of yourself.
10. This example of her getting along with her co-stars.
A good co-worker is key to success.
11. This photo of her after finding out that she’s the winner of the People’s Choice for Best Actress.
You go girl!
12. And after winning a Screen Actors Guild Award, which her peers voted on.
Everyone in Hollywood is a fan.
13. This photo of her on a panel at Comic Con in San Diego.
Because she can also play a mutant.
14. Making her brothers proud.
15. And making her mother so happy.
Daughter of the year!
16. This photo of Sarah Jessica Parker falling in love with her at the Met Ball.
Just like the rest of us.
17. This photo of her presenting an award to a president.
Literally, a former president of the United States of America.
18. This photo of her winning the Best Female Lead at the Independent Spirit Awards.
Because she can play both indie characters and be the star of a blockbuster.
19. This photo of her signing autographs for her fans.
Who waited hours to see her.
20. This photo of her having fun on the red carpet.
She’s always clearly having as much fun as possible.