1. Gus from Cinderella
Awww Gus Gus, come here! Not the smartest tool in the shed this little guy needs some help. Luckily, we’re here for him.
2. Stitch from Lilo and Stitch
Like Gus, Lil Stitch needs some help. However, he’s loyal as all hell so it doesn’t feel like work.
3. Curious Oysters from Alice in Wonderland
These little oysters are always curious but they are also always basically ready for a nap. Us too, nap time for all!
4. Pegasus from Hercules
He’s such a loyal and good friend to little Herc. Plus, you’d never have to take public transportation again.
5. Llama Kuzco in The Emperor’s New Groove
Okay, yeah he can be kind of an ass and way too much work but he’s also funny, so it may be worth it anyway.
6. Sven from Frozen
Not the strongest on his feet, but the strongest in our hearts.
7. Heffalumps from Winnie The Pooh
Okay, so Pooh isn’t so into Hufflelumps and I get it. They steal his honey and scare him. But I’m an adult and don’t eat that much honey so come here you cuties!
8. Maximus from Tangled
Maximus is a true best friend. Can we have him?
9. Meeko from Pocahontas
All Meeko wants to do is eat which makes him the perfect buddy.
10. Rolly from 101 Dalmatians
Speaking of eating, this little cutie would be a good alternative if you aren’t into raccoons.
11. Toulouse from The Aristocats
Look at that lil bow! He can paint AND play piano and would be an awesome pet.
12. The penguin waiters from Mary Poppins
Hello? Yes hi, I’d like to order some penguins that can dance please. Thanks.
13. Pascal from Tangled
Pascal may be small but he is mighty!
14. Archimedes from The Sword in the Stone
Archimedes is a total sarcastic sour-puss but that’s why he’s the best.
15. This cute little hedgehog thing from Alice in Wonderland
Hi little Buddy, I like your feet. Want to sit in my pocket?
16. Jock from Lady and the Tramp
If you had a Scottish Grandfather (unless you do, in which case I’m envious), it would be this dog.
17. The Seahorse Herald in The Little Mermaid
He could announce you before you entered a room, like the true ruler you are.
18. Heimlich from A Bugs Life
So positive, so happy, so excited, so adorably chubby.
19. Pearl from Finding Nemo
Poor Pearl! She inked in front of all her friends. That is so embarrassing! Come hang out with us Pearl, we won’t judge you.
20. Figaro from Pinocchio
That is one sassy cat. What’s more fun?
21. These “Bread and Butterflies” from Alice in Wonderland
I don’t know if I would be able to see these and not eat them, but I’d okay with the risk.
22. Dodger from Oliver and Company
There is no dog in the world that gives less of a fuck than Dodger. He’s like I’m way cooler than every other dog and even cooler than most humans so don’t even fuck with me. He’d be a bitch to own, but pretty cool dude to hang with on Saturday night.
23. Oliver from Oliver and Company
Speaking of Oliver and Company, Oliver develops major attitude. He’d be the coolest cat on the block and everyone would be envious of you for knowing him. He’s basically your way into the popular crowd.
24. Raymond from The Princess And The Frog
A true romantic, we could all learn from him.
25. Thomas O’Malley from The Arisocats
O’Malley the alley cat is the coolest cat you’ll ever meet. He’s like that one friend who always knows everything before it happens but isn’t an ass about it.
26. Baloo from The Jungle Book
That bear knows how to break. it. down. so come here and we can all dance together.
27. Dug from Up
Oh no Dug! You’re so cute and sad. Don’t be so sad!
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›