1. I know your insides are feeling so hollow and it’s a hard pill for you to swallow but everyone’s favorite romantic rocker is off the market.
2. Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine married Namibian model Behati Prinsloo in Los Cabos, Mexico on Saturday.
3. The lovebirds were joined by over 300 guests and the ceremony was reportedly officiated by Jonah Hill(!)
Prinsloo wore a custom Marchesa gown and many of her bridesmaids were Victoria’s Secret models. No word yet if Levine’s other Angel ex’s, Angela Belotte and Anne Vyalitsyna, were in attendance. Levine’s best man was his Maroon 5 keyboardist Jesse Carmichael and the couple walked down the aisle as one of Levine’s guitarists played for them.
Guests including Robert Downey Jr., Jason Segel, Erin Heatherton, and Candice Swanepoel were treated to a performance by Stevie Nicks and Levine at the reception. The bride even got up to sing a Bright Eyes song herself.
In lieu of gifts, the couple asked guests to donate to Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles.
The newlyweds are reportedly heading to South Africa for a honeymoon and party for the members of Prinsloo’s family that were unable to make the journey to Mexico.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.