1. When Bradley Cooper and Amy Poehler giggled together:
2. Jennifer Lawrence’s mani-cam acting on the red carpet:
3. Hamm moment #1:
4. When Anne’s mom voted for her:
5. Darren Criss’ “I’m an actor” speech
6. January Jones as David Bowie:
Adrees Latif / Reuters
7. When Anne Hathaway said “crushed it.”
9. And then what she said to Amy in her acceptance speech:
11. When this lady videobombed Chris Tucker:
The lady being actress Jackie Weaver.
12. When the cast of “Downton Abbey” won and coined this new phrase:
13. Jennifer Lawrence’s wardrobe malfunction:
14. And this hug:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️