5. When the teacher sends you to take something to another room:
12. When your classmate reminds the teacher you had homework:
13. Writing the date on your assignments right after the new year:
15. When your phone goes off in class and everyone looks at you:
17. When you have to get into groups, but you have no friends in that class:
20. When your teacher says, “We have four minutes left of class! Just enough time to cover this last topic.”
21. When you’re trying to meet the minimum word count on an essay:
23. Studying for tests:
24. When you are struggling to stay awake in class:
27. When you smell weed in the hallway:
And realizing you haven’t actually learned anything:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."