13. Writing the date on your assignments right after the new year:
20. When your teacher says, “We have four minutes left of class! Just enough time to cover this last topic.”
21. When you’re trying to meet the minimum word count on an essay:
23. Studying for tests:
24. When you are struggling to stay awake in class:
27. When you smell weed in the hallway:
And realizing you haven’t actually learned anything:
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.