3. And on morning smells:
4. His knowledge went even further, though, to pimples…
14. And found the deeper meaning of everyday things.
16. He could admit his faults in the purest of ways…
19. And knew more about human relationships than those who study it.
22. Like what the world would be like if a baby ruled it.
24. He taught us what friendship really consists of…
26. And that the movie Willy Wonka is a thing that doesn’t exist.
30. And used a reasonable analogy to prove grief can be good.
31. So remember, Michael was a wise, wise man.
32. He taught us it aint no thang to poop…
33. You should never do anything, ever.
34. But if you do, do these three things:
35. And that you can’t force things.
37. It didn’t matter, because his profoundness far outweighed everything else.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.