3. And on morning smells:
4. His knowledge went even further, though, to pimples…
14. And found the deeper meaning of everyday things.
16. He could admit his faults in the purest of ways…
19. And knew more about human relationships than those who study it.
22. Like what the world would be like if a baby ruled it.
24. He taught us what friendship really consists of…
26. And that the movie Willy Wonka is a thing that doesn’t exist.
30. And used a reasonable analogy to prove grief can be good.
31. So remember, Michael was a wise, wise man.
32. He taught us it aint no thang to poop…
33. You should never do anything, ever.
34. But if you do, do these three things:
35. And that you can’t force things.
37. It didn’t matter, because his profoundness far outweighed everything else.
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›