3. And on morning smells:
4. His knowledge went even further, though, to pimples…
5. The correlation between butt size and heart size:
14. And found the deeper meaning of everyday things.
16. He could admit his faults in the purest of ways…
17. But his confidence was awe-inspiring.
19. And knew more about human relationships than those who study it.
22. Like what the world would be like if a baby ruled it.
24. He taught us what friendship really consists of…
25. That pedophiles just CANNOT WIN AGAIN.
26. And that the movie Willy Wonka is a thing that doesn’t exist.
30. And used a reasonable analogy to prove grief can be good.
31. So remember, Michael was a wise, wise man.
32. He taught us it aint no thang to poop…
33. You should never do anything, ever.
34. But if you do, do these three things:
35. And that you can’t force things.
36. So, even if sometimes Michael said this:
37. It didn’t matter, because his profoundness far outweighed everything else.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›