3. And on morning smells:
4. His knowledge went even further, though, to pimples…
14. And found the deeper meaning of everyday things.
16. He could admit his faults in the purest of ways…
19. And knew more about human relationships than those who study it.
22. Like what the world would be like if a baby ruled it.
24. He taught us what friendship really consists of…
26. And that the movie Willy Wonka is a thing that doesn’t exist.
30. And used a reasonable analogy to prove grief can be good.
31. So remember, Michael was a wise, wise man.
32. He taught us it aint no thang to poop…
33. You should never do anything, ever.
34. But if you do, do these three things:
35. And that you can’t force things.
37. It didn’t matter, because his profoundness far outweighed everything else.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›