2. This shot exposing just how tiny Kristin Chenoweth is:
3. The part of the opening that included Daniel Radcliffe and Joseph Gordon-Levitt dancing:
10. George Clooney’s beard:
12. And the second time:
13. Michelle Obama’s surprise appearance to help present Best Picture:
16. This joke that no one liked:
18. When the cast of “Les Miserables” performed and it was great…
19. When Emmanuelle Riva — NOT David O. Russell — was in the little box for Best Director:
21. And when Jennifer Lawrence fell coming to the stage to accept her Best Actress win…
Maybe it was because she was famished and weak (see #1).
22. …but it didn’t even matter, because SHE JUST WON BEST ACTRESS.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›