2. This shot exposing just how tiny Kristin Chenoweth is:
3. The part of the opening that included Daniel Radcliffe and Joseph Gordon-Levitt dancing:
6. The battle of Sandra Bullock vs. the envelope:
10. George Clooney’s beard:
12. And the second time:
13. Michelle Obama’s surprise appearance to help present Best Picture:
14. Catherine Zeta-Jones’ intense “Chicago” performance:
16. This joke that no one liked:
17. Quentin Tarantino’s win and his leather tie:
18. When the cast of “Les Miserables” performed and it was great…
But a few people didn’t seem thrilled to be there:
19. When Emmanuelle Riva — NOT David O. Russell — was in the little box for Best Director:
21. And when Jennifer Lawrence fell coming to the stage to accept her Best Actress win…
Maybe it was because she was famished and weak (see #1).
22. …but it didn’t even matter, because SHE JUST WON BEST ACTRESS.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›