2. This shot exposing just how tiny Kristin Chenoweth is:
3. The part of the opening that included Daniel Radcliffe and Joseph Gordon-Levitt dancing:
10. George Clooney’s beard:
12. And the second time:
13. Michelle Obama’s surprise appearance to help present Best Picture:
16. This joke that no one liked:
18. When the cast of “Les Miserables” performed and it was great…
19. When Emmanuelle Riva — NOT David O. Russell — was in the little box for Best Director:
21. And when Jennifer Lawrence fell coming to the stage to accept her Best Actress win…
Maybe it was because she was famished and weak (see #1).
22. …but it didn’t even matter, because SHE JUST WON BEST ACTRESS.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.