2. This shot exposing just how tiny Kristin Chenoweth is:
3. The part of the opening that included Daniel Radcliffe and Joseph Gordon-Levitt dancing:
10. George Clooney’s beard:
12. And the second time:
13. Michelle Obama’s surprise appearance to help present Best Picture:
16. This joke that no one liked:
18. When the cast of “Les Miserables” performed and it was great…
19. When Emmanuelle Riva — NOT David O. Russell — was in the little box for Best Director:
21. And when Jennifer Lawrence fell coming to the stage to accept her Best Actress win…
Maybe it was because she was famished and weak (see #1).
22. …but it didn’t even matter, because SHE JUST WON BEST ACTRESS.
- Israeli officials have authorized police to seal off parts of Jerusalem after a wave of stabbings by Palestinians. ›
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates had their first debate of the 2016 election cycle on Tuesday night ?? ›
- The Chicago Cubs have defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to advance to the National League Championship Series ⚾️ ›