5. Taylor Swift got close to Justin Timberlake:
(While Niall Horan and Ellie Goulding got close in the back.)
9. 2 Chainz and Grimes wore the same thing:
14. Kanye was there…and performed.
15. Kanye was there…and performed.
16. Lady Gaga left because she was pissed that people booed One Direction:
19. And during that performance, Harry Styles nuzzled into Louis Tomlinson’s neck:
And then we all woke up after having the same dream:
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.