1. First of all, she became her true bad-bitch self this year.
3. She gave us the now-iconic hair nubbins…
4. She was a a pioneer for marijuana rights when she smoked a doobie on stage at an awards show:
5. And wore this weed-leaf shirt, which should be a necessary piece of clothing for everyone:
6. And she stood up for people that aren’t pregnant, just fucking sick:
7. She unknowingly gave us the best footage of Taylor Swift freaking out:
9. And this reaction shot from Rihanna and the boys of One Direction:
12. She did this:
13. Without which we’d have never gotten this incredibly important pug:
16. And wasn’t afraid to make fun of herself and we loved her for it.
17. Also there was this Brady Bunch rendition of “We Can’t Stop,” and it was pretty much awesome:
19. She revealed her true hopes and dreams:
20. And we realized she was kind of just like us, the way she fangirled over Britney:
21. Like, actually freaked about seeing her live:
26. Her VMA performance was scandalous but also one of the most entertaining things to happen this year…
27. And without all of her bold fashion statements, we’d never know what the Disney princesses would look like as her:
28. Her halloween costume as Lil’ Kim was almost better than when Lil’ Kim did it…
29. And she was refreshingly insightful during interviews…
30. And honest about what her message to everyone is.
33. And we can’t forget that the girl can ACTUALLY sing.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.