1. Obviously you are familiar with Janis Ian and Damien. One of the best movie duos in history.
2. And of course you remember Regina George’s mom, because it’s Amy Poehler and also a #coolmom.
3. Well, welcome to 2014, where the three of them are hanging out together.
4. Enjoying life and probably reciting Mean Girls lines to each other.
5. THE END.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.