1. Chris Pratt as Summer’s hippie friend at Brown:
His name was Che Cook and he loved hemp.
2. Paul Wesely as Donnie
He worked with Ryan at the Crab Shack and then pulled a GUN on Luke at a party. Also he was one of many future vampires to appear on the show.
3. Paris Hilton as a random club girl named Kate:
Yes that is Paris taking a selfy with a flip phone.
4. Colin Hanks as Grady Bridges:
He was the star of a fictional soap opera called “The Valley” and he had #COOLHAIR.
5. Amber Heard as this salesgirl:
The season was two and Amber was brilliant in her role as salesgirl with an attitude.
6. Morena Baccarin as Maya Griffin:
THE MOM FROM HOMELAND. THE MOM FROM HOMELAND.
7. Emmanuelle Chriqui as Jodie
Her character was mostly insignificant except for causing Marisa to make this face.
8. Jeffrey Dean Morgan as this prison guy:
Fun fact: Jeffrey Dean Morgan is now married and has a child with Hilarie Burton, from One Tree Hill.
9. Jamie King as this spring break girl:
She was lucky enough to have Seth Cohen lick whipped cream off her body during a spring break television competition.
10. Shailene Woodley as Marissa’s little sister
Shailene was little Katilin Cooper until they sent her away and she was replaced by that older girl.
11. Jackson Rathbone as Kaitlin’s college ex-boyfriend:
See, another future vampire.
12. Ashley Benson as an enemy of Kaitlin’s:
Also this is one of three girls from Pretty Little Liars to appear on the show.
13. Janel Parrish as this teen:
This is the second.
14. Lucy Hale as Hadley, a friend of Kaitlin’s:
ANDDDDDD, this is the third.
15. Chris Carmack as Luke:
Guys, he’s on Nashville now.
16. Nikki Reed as Sadie:
17. Logan Marshall Green as Trey:
Trey was actually a big character and was the most important person in one of the most memorable scenes in television history, I’m just here to remind you that this is the guy who looks like Tom Hardy, but isn’t Tom Hardy.
18. Steve-O as a Marine:
He was probably already Jackass famous, but still deserves this mention.
19. Chris Brown as a band geek named Will:
This is when the world was a better place.
20. Cam Gigandet as Volchok:
ANOTHER VAMPIRE AND ALSO THE JERK WHO BASICALLY KILLED MARISA. (spoiler alert).
21. Olivia Wilde as Marissa’s girlfriend:
Look at Olivia Wilde. This is actually Olivia Wilde.
22. AnnaLynne McCord as this girl who just wants to get high:
Hey, who can blame her.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›