1. Favorite color?
2. What’s your shoe size?
3. How tall is your hair?
4. Favorite place you’ve ever been to?
5. Favorite sports team?
6. Age you lost your virginity?
7. Favorite pizza topping?
8. Favorite word?
9. Favorite vegetable?
10. Favorite boy band?
98 Degrees. Besides my own, NSYNC.
11. Last book you read?
12. Favorite sport?
13. Last album you bought?
Muse Live in London.
14. Coke or Pepsi?
15. Biggest pet peeve?
16. Puppies or kittens?
17. Bacon or Nutella?
18. Have you seen The Wire?
The show? No.
19. Favorite show on TGIF?
Step by Step.
20. Favorite member of NSYNC?
21. Jorts or Cargo pants?
22. Tattoos or t.A.T.u.?
23. Pick an Olsen twin.
24. Poop diapers or pee diapers?
25. Have you played wiffle ball?
26. Best bowling score?
27. Mini golf or real golf?
28. Solitaire or poker?
29. Last person who texted you?
30. Favorite season?
31. Mustache or goatee?
32. Any hidden talents?
33. Do you own plants?
34. Favorite dance move?
35. What’s your grandpa’s name?
Which one? They are both dead. Thanks for bringing it up. Robert and Ralph.
36. Favorite date of the year?
Nov. 9, my wife’s and my birthday.
37. Favorite temperature besides 98 degrees?
38. Craziest fan story?
Girls snuck into our hotel in laundry carts and waited in the hallway.
39. Favorite Disney princess?
40. Would you kiss a frog?
41. Favorite MTV VJ from the ’90s?
42. Favorite TRL host?
43. Boxers or briefs?
44. Butt or boobs?
45. Delivery or DiGiorno?
46. Favorite alcoholic beverage?
47. What color is your toothbrush?
48. Choose your entrance theme song.
49. What’s your life motto?
Seize the day.
50. Favorite cartoon?
Tom and Jerry.
51. If you could bathe in any liquid besides water, what would it be?
52. What lullaby do you sing to your son?
53. Have you met Oprah?
54. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
55. Britney or Christina?
56. Do you use Post-it Notes?
57. Have you pooped in the woods?
58. Do you chew on your pen?
59. Favorite curse word?
60. What do you sleep in?
61. Have you been in a spelling bee?
62. Did you win?
No. I lost on “barrel.” I spelled it “barrle.”
63. Are you superstitious?
64. Do you like the song “Superstitious” by Stevie Wonder?
My favorite song ever.
65. Have you been on a cruise?
66. 1% , 2%, skim, or whole milk?
67. Coffee or tea?
68. What scares you?
69. Who’s your favorite relative?
70. What was the last dream you remember?
I don’t remember dreams. I don’t know.
71. What time do you get up?
72. What time do you go to bed?
73. Favorite action movie?
74. Favorite Power Ranger?
I wasn’t into the Power Rangers.
75. Favorite commercial?
I love the Allstate commercial where he’s talking on the phone in the middle of the night. And she comes downstairs and says, “Who are you talking to?!”
76. Have you ever gotten a spray tan?
77. Frosted tips: yay or nay?
Nay, but I’ve done them.
78. Twitter or Instagram?
I have Facebook stock, so Instagram.
79. Any weird habits?
I chew my nails.
80. Favorite knock-knock joke?
I don’t know any. I need to read more Popsicle sticks.
81. Who’s your doppelgänger?
I’ve been told I look like David Boreanaz.
82. Which dead person would you least want to haunt you?
I’d be pretty freaked out if Michael Jackson haunted me.
83. What’s your favorite natural element?
84. Do you pluck your eyebrows?
85. Is there a country do you want to visit?
86. Favorite website?
87. Last song that was stuck in your head?
88. Favorite reality show?
The Sing Off.
89. Have you met Drake?
I have not met Drake.
90. Christmas or Thanksgiving?
91. Do you have a landline phone number?
92. Can you do any good impressions?
I can do Scooby Doo.
93. Favorite 98° song?
94. Any marital advice for Nick Carter?
Don’t do a reality show.
95. Favorite member of One Direction?
Harry Styles, he’s the only one I know.
96. Where did you and Vanessa first meet?
At the Miss Teen USA pageant in Palm Desert.
97. How good is your Spanish?
Not good at all.
98. Is there anything else we should know?
I think we’ve covered it ALL.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.