1. “Topanga” is a name that can be used for a girl
2. Assigned seats are assigned for LIFE
3. Celery is the most average of vegetables
Cory thought he was average, and what more to prove his average-ness than wall art of a celery stick?
4. There is a town called Tree Hill, North Carolina
Minkus Moved there
5. You will find your soulmate in sixth grade
If you don’t find your soulmate in 6th grade, GOOD LUCK WITH LOVE.
6. You will have the same teacher for every year you are in school
He will be your English teacher, math teacher, history teacher, music teacher and science teacher.
Also your college professor for every course. Weird how that works out!
7. The opposite of funny = Wood
8. It’s all about the hair
Girls love shawn’s hair, guys are jealous of shawn’s hair.
11. Life’s tough, get a helmet
Life lesson: wear a helmet as much as possible.
12. You’ll be even cuter and funnier when you are older
Fancy seeing you there, Adam Scott!
15. Got a locker at school? You’ll be stuffed into it by guys that look like this
Locker stuffings, a classic high school thing that happens in real life.
16. Your teachers will let you live with them in times of need
Shawn’s Guardian Mr. Turner
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?