6. This promotion by the Welsh tourist board.
A spoof, obviously.
14. This jewelry ad, spotted in a local magazine in Alabama.
24. This ’90s gangsta rap outfit, who have no idea there is anything amusing about their name.
35. This planned protest, which never quite got off the ground.
36. This classified ad, which probably should have been checked before it went to press.
Spotted in the Congleton Chronicle.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️