6. This promotion by the Welsh tourist board.
A spoof, obviously.
14. This jewelry ad, spotted in a local magazine in Alabama.
24. This ’90s gangsta rap outfit, who have no idea there is anything amusing about their name.
35. This planned protest, which never quite got off the ground.
36. This classified ad, which probably should have been checked before it went to press.
Spotted in the Congleton Chronicle.
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›