3. This weather warning for motorists, from Surrey Police.
6. This promotion by the Welsh tourist board.
A spoof, obviously.
10. This unfortunately named village.
14. This jewelry ad, spotted in a local magazine in Alabama.
24. This ’90s gangsta rap outfit, who have no idea there is anything amusing about their name.
30. And especially this one.
31. This wayward abbreviation, spotted in Tesco.
35. This planned protest, which never quite got off the ground.
36. This classified ad, which probably should have been checked before it went to press.
Spotted in the Congleton Chronicle.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›