2. Dance aggressively, with no respect for other people’s personal space.
This is always the moment you realise you have AN AWFUL LOT OF FEELINGS, which you can only express by SHOUTING.
And you go on shouting, even when you don’t really know the words.
9. Regard a Jägerbomb with anything other than fear and revulsion.
14. Have arguments about trivial things that escalate really dramatically and end up breaking a decade-long friendship.
17. Decide that somebody is your soulmate forever, despite only having just met them in a taxi queue.
21. Carry home something random you found in the street.
Via Photo by Maciej Dakewicz, via BBC.
22. Ask the cab driver to put on Magic FM, and could he please turn it up?
Luke Lewis is the Executive Editor of BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.