2. Dance aggressively, with no respect for other people’s personal space.
This is always the moment you realise you have AN AWFUL LOT OF FEELINGS, which you can only express by SHOUTING.
And you go on shouting, even when you don’t really know the words.
9. Regard a Jägerbomb with anything other than fear and revulsion.
14. Have arguments about trivial things that escalate really dramatically and end up breaking a decade-long friendship.
17. Decide that somebody is your soulmate forever, despite only having just met them in a taxi queue.
21. Carry home something random you found in the street.
Via Photo by Maciej Dakewicz, via BBC.
22. Ask the cab driver to put on Magic FM, and could he please turn it up?
Luke Lewis is the executive editor of BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›