2. Dance aggressively, with no respect for other people’s personal space.
3. Attempt choreographed dance moves with your friends.
This is always the moment you realise you have AN AWFUL LOT OF FEELINGS, which you can only express by SHOUTING.
And you go on shouting, even when you don’t really know the words.
9. Regard a Jägerbomb with anything other than fear and revulsion.
11. Leave a mean comment on someone else’s status.
12. Tweet something dumb that you’ll regret in the morning.
14. Have arguments about trivial things that escalate really dramatically and end up breaking a decade-long friendship.
15. Tell your friends exactly what you think of them.
16. Buy endless rounds, as if money has no meaning.
17. Decide that somebody is your soulmate forever, despite only having just met them in a taxi queue.
21. Carry home something random you found in the street.
22. Ask the cab driver to put on Magic FM, and could he please turn it up?
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›