1. Poor Jasper Cillessen.
2. Despite having kept three clean sheets, during the quarter-final against Costa Rica he was taken off at the end of extra time and replaced by Tim Krul for the penalty shootout.
3. Krul saved two, and was the hero of the hour.
4. Causing him to be mobbed by ecstatic team mates.
5. Cillessen, meanwhile, couldn’t even get a high five.
6. Argh, the awkwardness.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›