GOVERNMENT ADVICE: If your home is in the path of the storm, head to your second or third home for safety. #ukstorm
1. Some spotted an opportunity for political satire.
2. Or for a dig at Macca.
3. Or at southerners.
4. Others exaggerated the storm’s severity for comic effect.
6. There were the usual fake photos.
7. Which somehow never stop being funny, no matter how many times you see them.
8. Inevitably, one person won Twitter by taking the meta view and parodying everyone else.
9. A spoof Met Office warning (by @utterben) was nicked and reposted endlessly.
We’re looking at you, @TheLadBible, though loads of other people were guilty of it.