4. This artist, number 20 in Tatler’s list of “people who really matter.”
Though to be fair pretty much everyone in that list is staggeringly posh.
(And a little bit mental).
7. This response to a power cut.
8. This agonising problem, shared by a young man on Twitter.
9. This holiday snap, Instagrammed by someone calling himself Prince Of Italy.
10. This person floating face-down in a jacuzzi full of champagne bottles.
15. This sentence uttered by a mum in Highgate.
16. And this one.
As overheard by @HighgateMums.
18. These bloody good blokes enjoying a day at the races.
21. This man playing croquet while wearing red trousers.
22. This spectator at a polo match. His name is Jacobi Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe.
According to the Evening Standard he is a DJ/socialite who went to school with Prince William and works in the City for the Forbes Private Capital Group.
23. This chap, who has been described as “Britain’s most eligible bachelor.”
He is The Hon. Drummond Money-Coutts, and he is a magician.