4. And this one.
6. And this one sliding down a conveyor belt.
12. The Editor who published this map in a travel magazine.
13. Whoever assembled this not-overwhelmingly-spooky Halloween display in Sainsbury’s.
16. (Quick shout-out for the genius behind this Justin Bieber cake, too).
17. This guy, mistakenly invited on to BBC News to discuss music piracy.
He’d just been in reception, waiting to be interviewed for an IT job. They’d gotten him mixed up with someone else.
27. And Boris Johnson.
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›