2. The landlord responsible for this chalkboard.
4. The enterprising salesman who tried to flog this item of Britpop merchandise.
5. The teenagers who were kicked out of McDonald’s for doing this.
13. The England rugby player who did this behind David Cameron’s back.
Take a bow, Manu Tuilagi.
14. This highly respected scientist, whose work no doubt benefits the entire nation.
15. The inspired time-waster who decided to put the claim “We buy any car” to the test.
16. This Twitter user, responding to the PM.
18. The London Underground employee responsible for this demotivational message.
20. Everyone who responded sarcastically to Jaffa Cakes’ attempt at soliciting Facebook “engagement”.
22. The BBC newsreader who accidentally picked up some photocopier paper instead of an iPad — and then just went with it.
23. The peerless champ who penned this travel information notice.
25. The magnificent human being who put up this lost pet poster.
26. This hard-as-nails cab driver, perhaps the most Scottish man of all time.
27. Ricky from Eastenders, purely for the time he photobombed Chris Brown.
Luke Lewis is the executive editor of BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›