1. The dating site OKCupid gives users the option to fill in a ‘message me if’ section, which is usually for a few jokes, or to clarify exactly what the user is looking for.
2. However, Tumblr user baskauskas was messaged by a guy who used it to post this list of dealbreakers. Warning: It is long.
10. h/t: Imgur
Luke Bailey is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›