1. The dating site OKCupid gives users the option to fill in a ‘message me if’ section, which is usually for a few jokes, or to clarify exactly what the user is looking for.
2. However, Tumblr user baskauskas was messaged by a guy who used it to post this list of dealbreakers. Warning: It is long.
10. h/t: Imgur
Luke Bailey is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›