1. The dating site OKCupid gives users the option to fill in a ‘message me if’ section, which is usually for a few jokes, or to clarify exactly what the user is looking for.
2. However, Tumblr user baskauskas was messaged by a guy who used it to post this list of dealbreakers. Warning: It is long.
10. h/t: Imgur
Luke Bailey is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›