1. You’ll definitely never have a massive apartment in Manhattan.
Even with rent control.
5. You won’t have an amusing neighbour to spy on.
NBC / Via brightlightsgoodnights.tumblr.com
8. Finding someone to play air piano in public is hard.
NBC / Via imgoingbacktothestart24th.tumblr.com
10. You’ll never have a friend who writes songs as well as Phoebe does.
NBC / Via forums.thebump.com
11. And you’ll never have a friend who can be honest like Phoebe.
13. You won’t actually be able to calm a baby using novelty rap songs.
14. No one you know will ever have as much knowledge as Ross.
NBC / Via whatculture.com
16. You almost definitely won’t fall in love with your best friend.
17. You won’t have a friend as adorably bad at sports as Rachel.
NBC / Via serial-dexiller.tumblr.com
21. No one will have flirting skills as good as Joey’s.
NBC / Via peculiargroove.tumblr.com
23. Basically, you’ll never be in a group this awesome. But your friends are pretty cool anyway.
NBC / Via hectic-children.tumblr.com
Luke Bailey is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today