4. There’s nothing you can’t make a sarcastic comment about.
NBC / Via idisagreewithmymind.tumblr.com
6. Fundamentally, you’re not sure you understand people.
NBC / Via casuallynowhere.tumblr.com
7. Which means your friends…probably don’t come to you for advice.
NBC / Via wolfishsoul.tumblr.com
8. Skepticism is your natural reaction to the outside world.
NBC / Via mckinn0nkat.tumblr.com
9. But you still have some great ideas for fun.
NBC / Via d0wnonthewestcoast.tumblr.com
12. As is staying up to date on the latest technologies.
NBC / Via asfiksi.tumblr.com
13. Repressing your emotions is a very valuable tool that will in no way come back to haunt you.
NBC / Via gilberthurricane.tumblr.com
15. You can always find a way to say something stupid.
NBC / Via moveslike-chandlerbing.tumblr.com
16. But if someone else is doing something stupid, you’ll definitely make them pay…
NBC / Via purkkapallo.tumblr.com
18. Because as much as you dream about being well-adjusted, you’re just not.
NBC / Via kingcrowleyy.tumblr.com
20. You end up just going with whatever you think might have a shot of working.
NBC / Via twicsy.com
21. At this point, you’re pretty convinced there’s no one out there for you.
NBC / Via nerdsylove.tumblr.com
22. And you really, really can’t dance.
NBC / Via beoriginalthisisfantastic.tumblr.com
Luke Bailey is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›