2. You should definitely monitor your dietary requirements.
5. You should always take care of your pets.
6. Never use Google Glass, for fear of looking like an idiot.
Obviously, this isn’t Google Glass, but it proves the point rather neatly.
12. And you can target the same person repeatedly.
So long as it’s done with love. Maybe.
13. Though you do have to be careful about exactly who you’re making jokes near.
14. When the situation needs it, you do need to be serious though.
16. Dancing will impress anybody, even Tyra Banks.
17. Talk with confidence, and your ideas might pay off.
Especially if everyone around you is lying as well.
18. Playing with kids is fraught with potential pitfalls.
Though they do bounce when necessary.
19. Plan ahead for every eventuality.
20. Try not to worry that sometimes your logic might not make sense.
21. And make sure you have some serious curve game.
22. If you’re trying to be protective of your family, you should probably come up with good insults.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›