1. You’re constantly being asked the dreaded question: “So what are your plans after graduation?”
3. Anyone who asks what you want to do with your life is immediately labeled a buzzkill.
5. Working on your résumé never fails to put you in a bad mood.
6. And it forces you to have terribly upsetting self-realizations.
7. Not to mention your professors think you have time for homework in the midst of planning the rest of your LIFE.
8. When your friends have job interviews, you try to be happy for them…
10. Half the time you feel like you might burst into tears at any given moment.
11. The rest of the time you can’t motivate yourself to care about anything.
13. Trying to plan around your significant other is tough.
15. Even though you’re pretty pumped for all the upcoming weddings.
Oh yeah, and happy for the brides and grooms.
16. People keep suggesting that you go to grad school.
Like graduate school is this place where you can just show up.