1. Ginger Spice is 40!
Brenda Chase / Getty Images
2. The Craft was released closer to the fall of the Berlin Wall than now.
3. They stopped making the Samantha American Girl doll four years ago.
4. This is what Ethan Embry, your crush from Can’t Hardly Wait, looks like now.
5. My So-Called Life is as old as JUSTIN BIEBER. They were both born in 1994.
7. You had a crush on Heath Ledger in 10 Things I Hate About You 14 years ago. And he died 5 years ago. :(
10. It’s been 10 years since Joey chose Pacey. Thank the lord.
12. The last time you saw Sassy magazine on a newsstand, it was 1996. God help us!
14. It’s been 14 years since you and Gwen Stefani had braces at the same time.
15. If Herbal Essences has been looking familiar lately, it is — they’ve gone back to their “vintage” ’90s-inspired packaging.
17. This is what Skip-It looks like now. It’s a Twister Rave Skip-It? I’m so confused.
18. You can find your old platform sneakers on the vintage section of Etsy. People are actually buying these things.
20. Corey and Topanga are married with kids now. And we met them 20 years ago.
21. It’s been so long since you ordered from the Delia’s catalog that you forgot you had to actually do it like this.
26. Remember Jane cosmetics? They just made a “comeback” and the brand has relaunched after going bankrupt in 2009.
27. The Friends episode where Ross and Rachel get married happened 14 years ago.
28. Selena Gomez was born in 1992. That is all.
Frazer Harrison / Getty Images
29. Jennifer Love Hewitt was on the first cover of Teen People 15 years ago… and she was featured for Party of Five.
30. Madonna performed “Vogue” at the MTV Video Music Awards 23 years ago.
31. You haven’t seen the Baby-Sitters Club on TV in 23 years.
32. Clarissa, erm… Melissa Joan Hart has THREE kids! (She’s 37.)
Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images