2. Home isn’t just a place where you veg out. You have a multitude of productive at-home activities, thank you very much.
While you were out drinking, I created some very intricate nail art, made a DIY spice rack, organized my sock drawer, and had time to make gourmet mac ‘n cheese.
8. As for travel, you take vacation time for staycations.
Welcome to paradise. Cost: Nothing.
14. You sometimes make plans based on how far away from home they are.
Party destinations are commutes, too.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑