2. Jill Masterson, the Bond Girl of Goldfinger
This is true dedication.
4. Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s
An all-time favorite because it looks so gosh darn classy…
6. Lily Munster
Wow! Where is the Lily Munster Halloween store…because this looks like the real thing.
8. Barbarella (as seen here with Spock, which is cool)
If you like wearing bathing suits on Halloween, this Jane Fonda character is for you.
10. Sylvia from La Dolce Vita
Get a black strapless dress, a push-up bra, and then pour on some hair gel to make your hair look wet.
12. Jean Seberg in Breathless
Way to go, Kirsten Dunst. All you need is an actual newspaper. (And a pixie cut.)
…or maybe this Halloweener meant Edie Sedgwick? Either/or!
14. Rosemary’s Baby
Ahh! Here’s Ginnifer Goodwin in a Rosemary’s Baby getup…and it’s frighteningly accurate. A++++++.
16. Jackie O.
Otherwise known as, how you wish you looked all the time.
17. Maria from The Sound of Music
Have some old curtains you’ve been meaning to replace?
18. Mary-Ann from Gilligan’s Island
Definitely worth braving the cold in short shorts for this costume.
19. Judy Jetson
Wow. This is no easy costume to pull off, but this is truly amazing.
20. Liz Taylor as Cleopatra
Totally doable — those wigs are everywhere.
21. Betty and Wilma from The Flintstones
A super popular store-bought option.