16. Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
When you think about it, Ariel isn’t too bright. She’ll believe anything anyone tells her. We also have to assume she’s illiterate because wouldn’t it solve a lot of problems if she could write notes to Prince Eric to explain the whole deal?
13. Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Sleeping Beauty is kind of equivalent to the child who puts his finger in a socket when expressly told not to. How about just not touching the spindle? But can you really blame her for being so naïve when she was homeschooled by three incredibly scatterbrained fairies?
Cinderella would have made a great CEO of an internet startup — she doesn’t know much about anything, but she certainly has people skills. If Cinderella were really smart, though, she would have left her Evil Stepmother ages ago, or at least gotten a lawyer to reclaim her family’s money.
11. Jasmine (Aladdin)
Chances are, as royalty, she received an amazing education. Unfortunately it doesn’t really show. And plus, the cards are stacked against her for having led such a sheltered life. You can’t just take apples. Did your tutor not cover basic economics?
8. Rapunzel (Tangled)
This girl has so much time on her hands that she’s become proficient in everything — art, music, cooking, you name it. It would also appear that she reads, like, six books a day. But the girl lacks some serious real-world skills. Like mistaking a tiara for a bracelet.
Mulan possesses some amazing tactical skills and analytical thinking, so her mind ranks fairly well among her other Disney contemporaries. She lacks in conceptual thinking, however, because keeping up a ruse — like pretending you’re a man — never goes as planned.
1. Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
Tiana is a career-driven young woman, which means that she a) understands how to run a business, and b) recognizes that she has to be at the top of her game. Yes, she’s a culinary genius, but she’s also clever and has an uncanny ability to outsmart others.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝