1. Maffleck was willingly telling American teens about their “grossest habits.”
2. Pink had this memo to Britney: “Watch your back.”
6. They featured teen heartthrobs you’ve totally forgotten about. Like Eddie Furlong?
7. Lindsay Lohan told YM about how she couldn’t get guys…and that was a surprise at the time.
9. Cher Horowitz plus extras of those gross “true” embarrassing moments.
10. YM totally buries the lede here with a pic of Christian Slater…check out that headline at the top: “Tom Cruise lets you read his diary.” WUT.
11. Remember when you were obsessed with the Olsens?
13. YM also warned you about the lies guys would tell you to get into your pants. Like “I love you.” Losers.
14. Free tarot cards! Free, free, free! You love free things.
17. Madonna played “20 Questions” with YM…and actually gave up some hilariously direct answers.
20. But Madonna was all, “Ima be on the cover of this magazine a million more times than you.”
21. OMG, what’s drewsmiles.com?
22. More “guy truths and lies”? YES. We are finally getting to the bottom of this thing.
25. YM told you everything you wanted to know about the Dawson’s Creek cast.
26. You totally copied Drew’s haircut from this cover, published during her Luke era.
28. Whoa to the coverline: “I slept with my stepbrother.” That’s so messed up! You have to read it!
30. YM presented Christina when she looked like this…
32. Usher talked about his six-pack plus jeans! jeans! jeans!
36. When Leo was on the cover, you definitely didn’t practice kissing on it.
37. Monica uncensored! You were digging her over Brandy at this point.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›