1. Put a practically empty carton of milk or juice BACK IN THE FRIDGE.
2. Not replace the toilet paper, or put the roll on top like this.
3. Leave dirty dishes all over the house.
It’s cool if you like being messy, but you don’t live alone.
4. Eat your food.
Did you pay for that?
5. Forget to turn the lights off when they leave.
You wanna pay 75% of the electric bill?
6. Have sex loudly.
I curse the day you were born.
7. Cook smelly food.
Three cans of Febreze and I can still smell it.
8. Artistically place trash in the trashcan instead of just taking out the trash.
Just walk outside. Please.
10. Spill things and “forget” to wipe it up.
Why are my feet sticking to the floor?
11. Leave clothes in the washer/dryer for days at a time.
Here, I folded your clothes for you…again.
12. Mess with the thermostat.
If you’re cold, put on a freaking sweatshirt.
13. Leave shoes all over the house.
I almost died last night while tripping over your shoes.
14. Have food explode in the microwave and not bother to clean it up.
Yeah, no, it’s fine…
15. Take an incredibly long shower.
What are you DOING in there?!
16. Leave hair all over the sink or in the shower drain.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›