1. Literally every single moment in A Walk to Remember.
::Starts bawling just thinking about it::
2. When your FAVORITE from American Idol got voted off.
Where is the justice in this world?!?
3. Someone already having the screen name you wanted.
WHO HAS XoHugsNKisses4u? I will find them.
4. Or someone already using your Hotmail email address.
XOXOLara@hotmail.com is already taken. So you settled for XOXOLara2949@hotmail.com. And you’re still a little miffed.
5. When your favorite CD got scratches and skipped through the best songs.
6. When basically everyone had this phone except for you.
7. And when you realized that no other cell phone would ever have the battery life that your first cell phone did.
8. When someone had the EXACT same rubber band colors as you.
9. When Stephen kept choosing Kristin over LC.
What was he actually thinking?
10. And then when LC decided to forgive Jason.
11. When Nick and Jessica broke up.
And their wonderful TV show ended.
12. When your crush called and your PARENTS answered.
13. When your mood ring stayed the same color all the time causing you to question EVERYTHING.
14. When Michael and Mia from The Princess Diaries didn’t stay together.
Yeah no…it’s fine…just break our hearts…
15. When Buffy the Vampire Slayer went off air.
WHY, GOD? WHY?
16. When you realized there were no Aaron Samuels look-alikes at your school.
Because his hair looked so sexy pushed back.
17. And to make things worse, when you did your hair it never looked like Gretchen’s.
No matter how hard you tried.
18. When a virus from Limewire or Frostwire ruined your computer.
Just trying to download some J.Lo, ugh.
19. When something went wrong and it messed up the recording of your favorite show on VHS.
20. When the newest Harry Potter movie came out and totally didn’t include your favorite part from the book.
21. When Marissa from The O.C. died.
THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING. SHE HAS TO WAKE UP.
22. That your town wasn’t exactly like Stars Hollow in Gilmore Girls.
23. When TRL went off the air.
Well now what am I supposed to do after school?
24. That you were not actually Veronica Mars, solving mysteries in your free time.
25. When Lucas basically denied his love for Peyton for, like, half the show.
STOP LYING TO YOURSELF AND HURTING BROOKE.
26. When Bath and Body Works discontinued your favorite scent.
27. That no one ever showed up on your doorstep with a sign like in Love Actually.
28. The absolute TERROR you felt that when watching any of the Final Destination films.
NOTE TO SELF: Do not cheat death or drive behind semis with logs.
29. And the nightmares that you sometimes STILL have about this chick.
::Hides under covers::
30. When Dawson’s Creek ended.
And Joey went on to marry Tom Cruise…
31. And, of course, this couple’s relationship and the effects it had on your emotional well-being.
It wasn’t over. It still isn’t over.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›