1. The Midwest is just corn fields.
I mean, have you ever heard of Chicago? Indianapolis? Minneapolis? Columbus?
2. The Midwest is BORING.
If you think the Midwest is boring, you’re probably the one who’s boring. Sorry.
3. No one in the Midwest has dreams, they’re content to stay in their small towns forever.
I grew up in a town of 500 people and I’m damn proud of it, but that doesn’t mean for a second that I didn’t have dreams.
4. The Midwest is super conservative.
Iowa was the third state to legalize gay marriage. Not all of us have the same beliefs.
5. And Midwesterners party in barns on the reg.
Barn parties are THE BEST, but that doesn’t mean that’s all we do.
6. Midwesterners only drink Budweiser.
I mean, if it was literally the only thing available, maybe.
7. All Midwest food is fried, then dipped in ranch.
During the state fair, duh!
8. People in the Midwest think cheese is a main food group.
Cheese is a main food group everywhere.
9. In the Midwest, a fancy dinner date means the Olive Garden.
WRONG! Cheesecake Factory, duh! LOL!
10. A night out on the town in the Midwest is basically just a trip to Walmart.
11. People in the Midwest are TOO friendly.
Sorry we don’t hate life like everyone else.
12. People in the Midwest spend their free time tipping cows.
Have you ever tried to tip a cow? Good luck.
13. But that’s because Midwesterners all have pet cows!
OK I HAD A COW IN MY BASEMENT ONE TIME.
14. People in the Midwest are the literal children of the corn.
Only during ~CoRn MaZe~ season.
15. And the most fashionable the Midwest gets is a new John Deere hat.
First of all, John Deere is awesome and helps feed the world. Second of all, we DO have access to malls.
16. People in the Midwest drive tractors around everywhere.
LOL YEAH cars don’t exist in the Midwest.
17. And while driving their tractors, people in the Midwest are wearing overalls.
1. Overalls are adorable 2. They’re back in style 3. You’re welcome
18. People in the Midwest LOOOOVEEE buffets.
I mean, WHO DOESN’T?
19. And Midwesterners pee their pants about car racing on a circular track!
Only during the Indy 500, obviously, and it’s probably because we drank too much.
20. Midwesterners only listen to country music.
Yeah, when at country concerts in the summer.
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›