2. During small talk, you don’t listen but nod instead so as to not raise any questions.
Even though you’re screaming on the inside.
5. You’ve hung out in the bathroom of a place just to get some alone time.
8. When you say you have a “busy weekend,” you mean you’ll be busy avoiding human interaction.
9. You are a PRO at finding excuses to leave a place early.
10. Some of your best friends are actually characters from your favorite books and TV shows.
And they are WAY better than real people.
11. You sometimes carry around a phone charger just to make sure your buffer between you and human interaction doesn’t die.
13. If you are guilt-tripped into going to a social event, you immediately start searching for animals to hang out with.
17. You have no qualms about lying in bed all day, although you might pretend to.
“LOL I WAS SO LAZY THIS WEEKEND…” which is exactly what I wanted.
18. You often deny calls, even from your friends, only to text five minutes later, “Sorry I was in the shower! What’s up?”
Because talking on the phone? No thanks.
20. You often volunteer to drive just because you know it means you can bounce out early.
I think I feel a cold coming on. BYE!
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.