1. This person who knows exactly what’s happening.
12. This person throwing major ~shade~ and killing plants.
17. And, this person waiting patiently.
HEY PEOPLE WHO DON’T TEXT BACK:
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.