1. This person who knows exactly what’s happening.
7. This person who was honest about their feelings.
12. This person throwing major ~shade~ and killing plants.
14. This person accepting the reality of the situation.
Txumblrwhut / Via pinterest.com
17. And, this person waiting patiently.
HEY PEOPLE WHO DON’T TEXT BACK:
Staff Writer, Slytherin
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- In 2011, the death of Mark Duggan - an unarmed black man - at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.