2. “Should we swim in the ocean that is literally right behind us? Nah. Let’s get in this kiddie pool.”
4. “So like, we’ll just lie down, and then pretend we’re running, but we’re just lying down. No one will know.”
Flickr: burpsean / Via Creative Commons
7. All the blood rushing to her head, how dreamy.
Flickr: eightk / Via Creative Commons
8. This dude doesn’t understand the meaning of alone time.
Flickr: marciashields / Via Creative Commons
9. I love looking longingly into people’s ears.
Flickr: rifqidahlgren / Via Creative Commons
10. True love means picking each other’s noses…or something.
12. Yeah, no, just cover her nipples and then look to the sky. It’ll be awesome.
Flickr: zubrow / Via Creative Commons
14. “Should we smile? Nah, let’s look as uncomfortable as possible.”
15. Human waste has a way of turning you on, amirite?!
In The News Today
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›