1. The CEO of Lionsgate recently announced they’re in “deep in conversations with prospective partners on four continents to explore theme park attractions” for The Hunger Games franchise.
2. Which means this whole theme park thing might actually happen.
Lionsgate Entertainment / Via youtube.com
3. Some people are *really* confused about it:
9. Some people are down right ANGRY about it:
14. And some people are, like, 60% on board with the idea:
Here Are The Top Stories
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️