9. That when The Big One does hit, you’ll be stuck hiding under your crappy IKEA furniture.
10. That a pothole on a major road will take your car out.
15. Driving on the highway during an earthquake.
23. That your boss will go on a juice cleanse, and you will have to deal with their hanger.
That’s hungry anger.
24. That the factory on the beach you always go to will give you cancer.
27. That you are in constant danger of having your car broken into.
28. That, in the absence of bike lanes, you are in constant danger of pancaking a cyclist.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.